Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007

Hattomania

Ohhh... Jesus Christ! Joyce Hatto was never Joyce Hatto... who was shen then?!

I am so relieved... I wanted so badly a Joyce Hatto CD, and could never found one! Now I can play any of mine, close my eyes and imagine it is Hatto playing! I am saving such a lot of money!

Anyway I wish more Hatto Cds... who knows what was the next surprise from Concert Artist? Just imagine:

Mozart´s "La clemenza di Tito": famous Joyce Hatto sings Servilia, Vitelia and Sesto. Joyce Hatto plays the cembalo; with the National Philharmonic Orchestra under Joyce Hatto. Recorded at Ms. Hatto´s Hospital room two days before her death. Remarkably, though being connected to artificial respiration devices, Ms. Hatto delivers astonishing coloratura.

This story is running through the web like fire, let me be the first one to offer some merchandising online... the Hattomania has arrived!

There´s this T-shirt




















The nutty played-by-Joyce-Hatto-String
















... and the infamous mug "I recorded for Concert Artist"



















Piano Players robbed by Concert Artist just have to apply to receive cost-free one of the items above.

Keine Kommentare: